The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
A current conversation going on in my family group chat is SO cool, we’re talking about our top Christmas songs that say “its Christmas time”!
So, what’s on our playlist so far:
1. Santa Clause Goes Straight to the Getto- James Brown
2. Silent Night – The Temptations
3. Little Drummer Boy
4. This Christmas -Donny Hathaway and new with Ceelo!
5. Mary Did You Know – Ceelo
6. O’Holly Night- The Temptations
7. Joy To The World
8. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – Jackson 5
9. Wish You A Merry Christmas – O Jays
10. Let It Snow – Boys II Men
11. Run-DMC/ Christmas in Hollis
12. Lou Rawls/ Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
13. Christmas Rap- Kurtis Blow
14. All I want for Christmas- Mariah Carey
15. Every Year, Every Christmas- Luther Vandross
16. I’ll be home for Christmas- Whitney Houston
17. Merry Little Christmas – Luther Vandross
18. Merry Christmas Baby- Nat King Cole
19. The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
20. Some day at Christmas -Stevie Wonder
21. Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
22. Who Took the Merry out of Christmas?- The Staple Singers
23. What do the Lonely do at Christmas?- The Emotions
24. Jingle Bell Rock – Earth, Wind and Fire
25. O Come All Ye Faithful.
26. Go Tell It On The Mountain- Mahalia Jackson
27. Give Love on Christmas Day- Jackson 5
28. White Christmas – Otis Redding
Great list right, can you think of some we missed? I’d like to know and the list goes on….
Until next time nzuri, thanks for coming over!!