Yes, the season is changing, although we are still experiencing some very hot days, I can start to see leaves falling, our days are shorter and the overall feel is different.
Remember my bucket list here for spring, well I’m joining Leslie over at Once Upon A Time Happily Ever After for a new bucket list featuring fall to do’s. This time she provided a LINKUP so that others could share their ideas as well. You are welcome to join!
I’m happy to report that I completed most of the items on my previous list:
1. I actually walked more than normal, granted my husband and daughter had to persuade me most of the time, yet it got done.
**My new target is to start working out more regularly, we’re looking into meditation and other outlets for our health.
2. The extra closet was decluttered and I moved my winter clothing over. Which allowed so much more space in my bedroom closet. I also gave away a bunch of clothing that had not been worn in quite some time. I am going to start back donating regularly.
**My new target is not to add too many new items or to really curve my clothes shopping. There are some necessities the baby needs for the change in weather but other than that I will be making smaller purchases. The restlyle idea derived from this list.
3. The one new item for our family room was purchased, a chair for my husband, yet to my disappointment it was not what we expected; yet babygirl loved it so much that we decided to keep it for her. Really, she says it’s her chair.
**My new project is a kitchen table and new work desk, unsure which will come first but that’s the plan.
4. Although I didn’t plant the flowers persay, my husband and daughter did; I took good pictures thou🤣. The flowers stayed in bloom the entire season, there is one that continues to grow. Babygirl was so excited to play in the dirt with her dad, so glad they had a good time.
**What’s new, we are going to do some baking! Babygirl loves to watch baking shows, SO we are going to do more of this, creating our own recipes, lol wish us luck!
5. Now, sad to say the backyard still didn’t get overhauled so it is back on my to do’s. If I showed you a picture you’d be scared!! Literally…
6. This was babygirl’s first airplane ride , it wasn’t on my list BUT we can add and mark right off. She had a great experience going and coming back. She loved it!!
7. **New, I’d like to take some type of class maybe cooking, art or photography; not really sure yet. Additionally : business cards for the blog.
Finally, I will get better at taking more #selfcare days. I’d slacked off a little but its a work in progress, we all need it! As mothers, wives and caregivers we tend to push what we need back, that has/must change.
Until next time nzuri, thank you for stopping bye my corner of the internet!
Don’t forget to LINKUP…